We are a Global Mutual Aid Fund, World people's Bank, Financial Social Network or any definition whatsoever. The point is not in the title. The bottom line is that this is a voluntary informal association of millions and millions of people throughout the Earth, rebelled against the financial slavery, chose to declare war against the Fed and banks. (And to win this war!!) And for this aim they have consolidated their capital even though there are small amounts, owing to a great number, that is millions of people, it's already the power. Awesome and invincible power, growing every day!
Sign-up today for a FREE instant account and get the best future with us!
Yes, it is possible to earn 50% within 10days here, but this is not a HYIP! So, you have decided to participate in BTC2CASH Community. What to do? It’s very easy! Just follow the steps below.
1. Register at the website.
2. Enter your Personal Office
3. There will be two big buttons. “Provide help” and “Get help”.
4. If you want to contribute money, click “Provide help” and specify the amount you want to put into the system. The minimum amount is 0.025 btc and 10,000 naira in cash and maximum is 0.5BTC and 300,000 in naira.
5. You immediately get Growth Profit in your Personal Office and they start to increase by 10% every 24hrs which sums up to 50% within 10 days. However, as soon as you get Growth Profit you won’t be able to sell them till they are unconfirmed as you still haven’t transferred money but only created the request.
6. Then you’ll get the order in your PO including all account details of the person you should transfer BTC or NAIRA to. The order also contains contact details of the person so you can get in touch with him or her to make sure that it’s a real person and participant as you. In BTC2CASH COMMUNITY there is no central account where all participants’ money accumulates (and where it can be stolen). All transfers are carried out between the participants directly. It means that everything is quite clear and transparent. BTC2CASH COMMUNITY plays the role of the operator that helps to establish the contact between the participants.